- That person understanding optimal end user experience is the goal of IT
- Detail oriented when it comes to understanding complex IT environments
- Outgoing and ambitious when it comes to facing new challenges and speaking with stakeholders
- Responsibilities on both the business and IT sides
What you get
- The chance to optimize the end user experience at some of the top companies within The Netherlands such as Eneco & VodafoneZiggo
- An in-depth look at the IT environment and performance of these companies
- Colleagues with a similar mindset that creates an environment perfect for growth and personal development
- Create objective insights in the end user experience of our customers
- Discover how to deploy Sentia’s APM’s chain monitoring tool for your clients
- Investigate complex issues within customers IT environments and work on solutions to optimize these
- Make indispensable contributions to the optimization of our service provision and software
Within Sentia’s APM team we believe getting in control starts with the factual measurements of the IT performance from an end-users perspective. Together with your colleagues, you objectify the client’s IT performance and advise on how to optimise and improve the end user experience. You are the go-to person for all questions about application monitoring and migration projects, and you play an important role in the technical realisation. Start leading the way by using these insights to perform proactive and even preventive IT-management!
What do we expect from a Performance Specialist?
- You have a well-rounded higher vocational education with specialisation in ICT.
- You have experience in ‘political’ environments and have sound organisational sensitivity.
- You have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and find it easy to make and maintain contact at various levels in organisations.
- You have experience or affinity with this field and have knowledge of Performance testing, performance monitoring, performance engineering and performance troubleshooting. We will gladly educate and introduce you in the world of performance monitoring and testing.
- Pre: knowledge and experience with tools like: SilkPerformer, AutoHotKey, Selenium, Dynatrace, Nexthink, Splunk
- You are analytical and know how to get to the heart of the problem quickly.
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!
Starting to work at Sentia, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you be part of our client-team called DEM. You will be trained to work with our tools and will attend various training courses for this purpose.
In the beginning, you will often look along with your colleagues from your team. This will give you insight into the many activities we carry out with this team. When you have enough experience and confidence in working with our systems, you can start working independently.
In addition, you will also have some onsite visits by our (big) customers.
Luckily, you will still be working in a close team and you will always be able to ask your colleagues and buddy questions.