At Sentia we have a no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution.
To support this culture we organize multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office. We believe in self-development and provide a tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge.
Are you passioned about technology and eager to learn?
Everything changes fast in our Industry, so you have to adapt quickly to new situations.
You are a teamplayer and you're not afraid to pull in additional people when needed. Visa versa you are also flexible, if needed you jump in to help you co-workers.
Operating under pressure give you a “been there, seen that” feeling which reflects itself in tranquility. Inseparable you have a critical and analytical mindset and are a walking “lessons learned".
You are concise and result-driven (read: get things done. Next to this you believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values.
We expect you to have:
- A passion for AWS. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- You are an architect are have the ambition to become one.
- You help customers transition to the cloud and build out their cloud strategy.
- With your knowledge of the different AWS services you guide our customers towards the best solution.
- You will engage with customers on a day to day basis.
- You will support our sales team in taking them into the public cloud journey and help shape our AWS offers.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems, you see solutions.
Skills and knowledge
- Relevant working experience: 3-5 years
- Relevant education/courses
- You are AWS certified or willing to become one.
- Strong IT consulting experience of AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
- Enhanced scripting skills is a must, experience in or with software engineering is a plus
- Hands-on implementation experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, preferably Cloudformation
- Advanced spoken and written skills in Dutch and English
- Analytical mindset with an own view on how things should be done
- Transparent and open communication, both towards colleagues and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- Of course, a salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Growth opportunities, both personal and professional.
- No less than 430 colleagues, spread over 3 countries.
- The chance to take pleasure in your work and join a great company.