At Sentia we have a no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution.
To support this culture we organize multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office. We believe in self-development and provide a tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge.
Are you passioned about technology and eager to learn?
Everything changes fast in our Industry, so you have to adapt quickly to new situations.
You are a teamplayer and you're not afraid to pull in additional people when needed. Visa versa you are also flexible, if needed you jump in to help you co-workers.
Operating under pressure give you a “been there, seen that” feeling which reflects itself in tranquility. Inseparable you have a critical and analytical mindset and are a walking “lessons learned".
You are concise and result-driven (read: get things done. Next to this you believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values.
We expect you to have:
- A passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems, you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you'll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of Azure services as -ALB, Azure CDN, Azure SQL database, Service Fabric, AKS, Azure DevOps Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure Databricks
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Consulting experience at and with customers whether for migrations or transformations to Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Quality Assurance and System Automation as a culture.
- Knowledge of systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
- The ability to communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and written form.
- Experience with building secure API's, developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks; understandng the various data storage options of the Azure platform, gaining experience in data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
- Believe data quality is key for success and translate this mindset into appropriate documentation
- Continuously look for improvements from a technical and process point of view
- Build strong ties with your team
- Build strong relationships with other roles from different departments to ensure the culture remains open, strong and dynamic
- You follow the mission and values of Sentia
Skills and knowledge
- Relevant working experience: 3-5 years
- Relevant education/courses
- Azure Certification is considered as a plus
- Knowledge of cloud system and application engineering principles and considerations
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM Templating) and PowerShell
- Experienced working in a Scrum methodology
- Experienced working with CI/CD pipelines and having knowledge of Git principles
- High level knowledge of an Architecture and/or Governance Methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of IT security risks and threads and security implementations
- Working knowledge of following technologies:
- Azure Foundation (Subscription, Network, Compute, Features)
- Modern Cloud Application Architectures
- Transitioning IaaS components to PaaS components
- Cloud Management and Optimization (Appropriately sizing, automating scaling, tagging, policies)
- Advanced spoken and written skills in Dutch and English
- Analytical mindset with an own view on how things should be done
- Transparent and open communication, both towards colleagues and customers
- leadership skills