Do you want to give full rein to your technical expertise and grow in your job? Do you want to work for a company with a start-up atmosphere, where you feel yourself at home but get to work for top clients like Carrefour, Q8, Pizza Hut and Medialaan.
We are proud of the fact that our clients recommend us to other clients, which is why we are growing fast. Would you like to grow with us and take your career and your professional development to the next level?
Do you like to be given responsibility and also take it? And do you also like to regularly have a good laugh and let off steam with a game of ping-pong or at one of our Happy Friday events?
Are you an experienced IT person who is looking for a new challenge? Then why don't you go all out for a dynamic and responsible job that gives you the opportunity to fully apply your technical talents?
- You are responsible for the architecture, infrastructure and the design and configuration, the roll-out of data center network infrastructure (Firewall, Load Balancer, WAF, Reverse Proxy, VPN, ...) in a hybrid networking environment.
- You also manage the devices (firewall configuration, load balancers, etc.)
- You identify any opportunities for optimisation.
- You take part in enthralling projects for setting up Multi-tenant and Cloud platforms. You also sort out the link between the platforms and the Sentia backbone.
- You are able to liaise with clients at a high level about the optimum infrastructure solutions.
- Solutions you will be working on include Cisco, Juniper, Clavister, Palo Alto and Fortinet.
- Depending on the type of project, you may be part of a team or working on your own
- You make sure documentation is up to date.
- You also have responsibility for the automation of recurring network tasks. We want to keep your job exciting!
- Apart from your passion for network infrastructure and components, you also have a healthy interest in the platforms that make use of the network (storage platforms, virtualization systems, firewall, etc)
What can you expect from us?
- Being busy every day with challenging and interesting work and with cutting-edge technology
- Always being able to develop you competencies through training, internal knowledge groups, ..
- High-quality hardware for working on: a powerful laptop, a large screen
- The ability to make suggestions and take responsibility
- Being part of a growing company with corresponding career prospects
- Regular company updates that give you clear insight into the direction we are all going in.
- No interminable traffic holdups thanks to our great location on the outskirts of Ghent.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a company care, and extensive package of additional benefits, and 26 days holiday
- Delicious, fresh soup twice a week and always free fruit
- Hard work is followed by relaxation! We can really enjoy ourselves at our Happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, etc
- And last but not least: finally our delicious office coffee, powered by the Ghent coffee producer De Draak. And tea lovers, do not worry: we have thought of you too, as there is more choice than just Yellow Label ;-)
- You qualified with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT discipline, or have equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in an equivalent job and you want to further extend and deploy your expertise in challenging projects.
- You have experience in managing: Palo Alto, Juniper (EX, QFX, MX, ...) Fortinet, F5 (APM, ASM modules), Cisco Nexus, Citrix NetScaler, switching, firewall and load balancing.
- NetFlow and WireShark hold no secrets for you.
- You quickly grasp the specifics of a new domain and build up a thorough knowledge of the services.
- You work accurately and in a structered manner, you have an analytical bent and are good at scheduling.
- You work in a pragmatic, proactive and results-driven way.
- you are an excellent communicator
- You can work perfectly well either independently or in a team.
- You keep a cool head when working in difficult circumstances and under time pressure, and you stay focused on stable and safe solutions.