The Product Owner is the key owner of one or more product offerings or a subset of the offered functionality.
As Product Owner, you will responsible for the following tasks:
- You will manage the list of work to be completed by one or more development team(s)
- You participate in consultation of market parties such as government, banks & partners to ensure good understanding of the need and value of the deliverables in your backlog for them.
- You translate the “what” into IT understandable language and define the interface for the customer (including graphical user interface, support, manuals, help files, programming API’s).
- The product owner collects the functional and non-functional requirements and can discuss this with the internal parties (Technical Analyst, Architect, Development, Testing, Security, Legal, Operations, and Project Management).
- You define in the set-up of the product, what is required to support the product on short & long term. This covers several domains;
- Define what is needed on service level management & service description
- Define what is needed on product documentation (written by you, commercial writers or communication department)
What can you expect from us?
We offer a multi-faceted challenge with responsibilities in a successful and dynamic high technology company that highly values lifelong learning and development. Sentia Group offers a competitive compensation including attractive benefits.
- Master degree in Business Economics / Business Engineering or equivalent through experience with a very strong proven affinity for the IT world.
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- You have the ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Analytical thinker, you tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- You can develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved method, products, procedures, or technologies.
- Experience in product management or business analysis in IT oriented enterprises.
- Hands on experience with agile development using SCRUM, KANBAN techniques and tools like JIRA , MS TFS, …
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English