Sentia is looking for a Project/Program Manager which will (co-)manage the system landscape transformation of Sentia Group.
You will manage a variety of projects throughout all departments within Sentia Group (Finance, HR, Sales and Service Delivery).
You will work very closely with the Global Director of Integration and be part of a Project Management Office consisting out of other project/program managers.
You have at least 5 years of experience in previous project or program management roles, preferably in an international context. You have great business acumen and understand budget, resources, timing and scope while at the same time you can communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You are not scared to oversee multiple projects at the same time and understand the dependencies between these projects. Last but not least, you eat steerco's for breakfast.
This role is based in Belgium but might require travel within Europe from time to time. Being tech-savvy and having experience with managing development projects as well is a plus but not required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You perform risk management analysis to minimize risks.
- You will be responsible for the planning of workshops, project meetings and steerco('s).
- You will be responsible to manage the backlog of issues for your technical resources.
- You will work with the Product Owner of our Enterprise Development team to ensure your requirements are being captured and prioritized.
- you maintain contact with your stakeholders and key-stakeholder to answer timeline related questions for all ongoing projects.
- You adjust the existing planning according to changing business needs.
- You maintain daily contacts with colleagues for optimal planning purposes.
- You keep a close eye on profitability and you alert the Global Director of Integration immediately if necessary.
- You are proactive in suggesting solutions for business issues.
- You are interested in working in an international environment and able to travel.
What can you expect from us?
- To be kept busy every day with challenging and interesting work, using cutting-edge technology.
- To be able to continuously develop your competencies through training, internal knowledge groups, etc.
- Proper equipment for working with: a powerful laptop, a large screen.
- The freedom to make suggestions and take responsibility.
- To be part of a growing business with corresponding career opportunities.
- Regular company updates to keep you clearly informed about where we are all heading.
- No unending traffic jams thanks to our favourable location outside Ghent.
- A competitive salary, supplemented by a company car, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and 26 days annual holiday.
- Delicious fresh soup twice a week and a constant supply of free fruit.
- After effort comes recreation! We know how to amuse ourselves at our happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office coffee powered by the Ghent coffee-roasting company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers either, our choice is not just limited to Yellow Label ;)
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a Project or Program Manager
- You are a strong communicator in Dutch & English
- You are a real team player
- You're excellent in planning work
- You have strong organization skills and can work independently
- You work very accurately and result-oriented
- You are born problem solver
- You are stress-resistant and flexible to adapt to changing circumstances
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and know-how of an ERP and/or CRM program is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree
- or equivalent by working experience
- English (very good)
- Dutch (Excellent)