What you get
- Working with the newest technologies within Cloud and Kubernetes
- Getting the chance to learn and develop your Cloud skills
- Being a part of an Innovative Cloud team and a flexible workplace with great colleagues
- You will receive formalized training support to augment your skillsets and grow within your area of expertise
- Being a part of the team Architecting and designing customer Cloud landing zones for both high- and low-level design
- Implementing and building customer landing zones and Cloud environments based on Sentia’s Cloud Framework
- Design and build complex Kubernetes Clusters
- Passionate about all Cloud things and have experience working with the Kubernetes platform
- Knowledgeable or experienced with: Azure ARM templates, Azure landing zone, Cloud architecture and/or AWS well architected framework
- Not afraid to work outside your comfort zone, and love to work with new technologies and learning new things
- Independent in your daily work but understand the strength and value of teamwork
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Would you like to be a part of an exciting transformation journey? Are you passionate about Cloud technology and Kubernetes? Do you enjoy working with Cloud migration and transformation projects? Then you are the one we are looking for.
As our new Cloud Infrastructure Architect, you will be a part of our public Cloud Consulting department working from our office in Herlev, Odense or Århus. You will be responsible for implementing Sentia’s Cloud Landing zone concept with our customers, and will work alongside your colleagues from both Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium to architect, build and implement cloud solutions.
What do we expect from our Cloud Infrastructure Architect?
- You will be responsible for implementing Sentia’s Cloud Landing zone concept with our customers
- Prepare Cloud environments for handover to operational teams
- You will help customers to create both the high-level and low-level design for their Cloud environment as well as implementing and deploying this solution
- You will perform this as a part of a delivery team, so your contribution will be complemented
- You will work in a multinational environment where you get the chance to work closely together with colleagues from other Sentia countries
- Have worked with Cloud infrastructure deployments on one of the three major platforms AWS, Azure or GCP and you are familiarized with orchestration through Kubernetes
- You should be proficient with Infrastructure-as-code (JSON / BICEP)
- You have experience with Cloud migration or transformation projects and understand the complexities of creating cohesive streamlined, and secure Cloud landing zones, preferably in an Azure context but other Cloud platforms are acceptable as well
- You have experience working with the following technologies: Kubernetes, Azure ARM, CI/CD concepts continuous integration and continuous deployment and PowerShell
Change the way we work with IT
We believe the digital world is at the core of any business and we continuously improve and drive each other to find the best solution for our clients. We are currently in an exciting transformation journey, where we are optimizing our inhouse structure, from our system landscape to challenging the standard work methods. We believe Cloud is the future of IT.
We solve business problems with IT solutions
We believe we owe it to our clients and ourselves to keep pushing the status quo and we insist on being first movers, with the experience of well-tested methods. Therefore, we are focusing a lot on Security, Cloud solutions and Application Management, so we can offer our clients a broad range of relevant solutions. We are a global organization with a strong market presence. We push knowledge sharing across group and strive for continuous development, both individually and with our clients.
Join the lead generation
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right match. Therefore, we invite you to send us your CV and a few passionate lines where you highlight why you are the right candidate for us.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any specific questions regarding or Sentia or the position, please send an email to email@example.com