Are you a Workplace engineer who dares to explore the Public Cloud as an extension to the current Private Clouds you're familiar with?
Would you like to learn everything about new technologies and apply this directly to our clients projects?
We are seeking Engineers who can live up to our "Lead the way" motto. Our ambition? It is to set up and maintain environments where the End User experience is key. Nowadays everybody wants to be able to access his e-mail or virtual desktop, from anywhere in the world at any given moment. We achieve this by managing these kind of customers "at scale". Trying to standardize as much as possible, but always focusing on the best possible experience for this customer. We know that a lot of these processes go hand in hand with some additional Azure Workloads too. We don't want to withhold these workloads from you either, so these will be also your responsibility, creating a nice balance between environments that end users can leverage and supporting backend systems. Then, alongside our customers, we continuously improve and optimize the environments. Do you want to use your skills to help us exceed our customers' expectations? Then start working at Sentia as Junior Azure Cloud and Workplace Engineer and be a true Sentian!
What we offer?
- Transparent internal communication. Open, straight-talking culture in which you, as an employee, are given room to communicate your own ideas
- Training opportunities and space for self-fulfillment. Good remuneration is also on offer based on experience and knowledge
- Being part of a growing business
- Regular company updates to keep you clearly informed about where we are all heading
- No unending traffic jams thanks to our favorable location outside Ghent.
- A salary, supplemented by a company care, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and 26 days annual holiday
- And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office coffee powered by the Ghent coffee-roasting company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers either, our choice is not just limited to Yellow Label ;-)
- A passion for IT& Dare to explore!
- Have a good knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, foundation on e-mail, DNS and Public Certificate concepts, ...
- Have knowledge of CI/CD is a plus (Azure DevOps/GitLab/...)
- Are not afraid of scripting languages like PowerShell
- Want to get started with REST API Automation
- Willing to achieve several Microsoft Azure / Microsoft 365 certifications
- Strong in teamwork and customer oriented.
- Have a good level Dutch/English, both verbal and written.
- Nice to have: experience in the field of Migrations of Azure Tenants, User Management, Office 365, PowerBI, Microsoft Intune.