We are Sentia, we help organisations with their Cloud Transitioning and Transformation along the axles of People, Processes and Technology. Ultimately, we help our customers go through actual Digital Transformation and even to become the 'disruptive force' in their respective industries!
Operation intercontinentally from our local offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark, we are now looking for new colleagues to help service national and international clients. We currently employ some 25 nationalities and welcome international colleagues.
What's in it for you?
Apart from a healthy salary and various secondary benefits, you’ll work in an open and relaxed atmosphere with like-minded people. Besides working together, we have fun together and under “A Great Place to Work” we frequently engage in relaxing activities (e.g., yoga sessions, knowledge quizzes, gatherings with a DJ present, etc.).
You will be encouraged to be smart and innovative - and to simply have fun whenever possible. You will also be enabled to evolve yourself with time, as we strongly emphasise on continuous learning (to keep up with the avalanche of changes in ICT and the world at large). You’ll develop yourself on-the-job, through structured training, and by getting to work with some of the smartest people on this planet.
As a Cloud Consultant, you specialise in Cloud systems and corresponding technical and business practices. You investigate clients’ requirements from a business and techno-logical angle and provide practical advice on architecture, technologies, processes – and on how to effectively make the organisational changes.
Often, you will help develop the client’s Cloud vision and strategy and ensure that all actions are taken in function thereof. As such, you have intimate knowledge of cloud products / technologies, surrounding concepts such as Infra-as-Code and DevOps, general internet technologies (e.g., networking), and organisational changes.
What we offer?
In addition to a healthy remuneration, you’ll gain several secondary benefits.
- Typically, strong bonds between colleagues both on the job and beyond.
- Ample space for your self-development: access to training in various forms.
- The freedom to make suggestions and take responsibility
- To be part of a growing business with corresponding career opportunities
- No unending traffic jams thanks to our favorable location outside Ghent.
- A competitive salary, supplemented by a company car, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and 26 days annual holiday
- After effort comes recreation! We know how to amuse ourselves at our happy Fridays, teams events, breakfasts, lunches,etc
- And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office coffee powered by the Ghent coffee-roasting company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers ether, our choice is not just limited to Yellow Label ;-)
At minimum you have a bachelor’s degree (or demonstrable comparable working and thinking skills) in computer or information science, engineering, IT, or Mathematics. You are capable of bridging technology and business.
You can demonstrate proficiency in at least one of these fields, and are keen to expand your expertise to include new fields – since today’s ICT is evolving increasingly rapidly:
- Application design, Application development, Databases / Big Data / Data (Systems) Engineering / Data Science, Integrations, Security / Compliance, Architecture, Systems, Migration, etc.
- You speak and write business English and the national language(s) of the country in which you’ll work for Sentia.
- Your job is to meet the customer’s demands and expectations at all levels of its organisation: you are hence strongly service-minded and inquisitive.
- To gather the information needed for your tasks, and to present your designs and ideas convincingly, you are an excellent speaker and writer with good reasoning skills.
- Gathering and processing the vast amounts of information requires you to have great analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You can document new information clearly and concisely for internal and external readers, compile professional reports / notes / presentations, and can present these convincingly to audiences of all feather.
- As you’ll lead Virtual Teams that include colleagues and customer/partner representatives, you are a strong and credible but also respectful leader.
- You have a strong drive to keep your knowledge up to date and combine ‘learning on the job’ with regular training.