Do you want to give full rein to your technical expertise and grow in your job?
Would you like to work for a company with a start-up atmosphere, where you can feel at home and, at the same time, be working for top customers such as Carrefour, Q8, Pizza Hut and Medialaan?
We are proud of the fact that our customers recommend us to other customers which is the dynamic behind our rapid growth. Do you want to grow alongside us and further build on you own career and your professional development?
Do you like to be both given responsibility and to take it? And do you like to regularly have a good laugh and let off steam with a game of darts or at our happy Fridays?
If so, we would love to meet you!
As Service Manager, you will be responsible for the customer relationship management with our Large Accounts.
Your experience and commercial acumen enable you to engage with the customer to maintain a reliable partner relationship and change up a gear or escalate in a timely fashion if necessary.
On the one hand, you will be working closely with your operational colleagues (project and system engineers) and, on the other hand, with the account managers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are aware of all activities that take place at your client's premises. You take the initiative if necessary.
- You organize service review meetings on a regular basis and make use of the available reports and dashboards.
- You make the planning and monitor the quality of deliveries
- You will act as the trusted partner and first point of contact for your customer portfolio.
- You will act as internal partner for the account managers. You will produce analyses of the various accounts, deal with complaints and identify potential opportunities.
- You will ensure knowledge is built up and will take care of knowledge transfer.
What can you expect from us?
- To be kept busy every day with challenging and interesting work, using cutting-edge technology.
- To be able to continuously develop your competencies through training, internal knowledge groups, etc.
- Proper equipment for working with: a powerful laptop, a large screen.
- The freedom to make suggestions and take responsibility.
- To be part of a growing business with corresponding career opportunities.
- Regular company updates to keep you clearly informed about where we are all heading.
- No unending traffic jams thanks to our favourable location outside Ghent.
- A competitive salary, supplemented by a company car, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and 26 days annual holiday.
- Delicious fresh soup twice a week and a constant supply of free fruit.
- After effort comes recreation! We know how to amuse ourselves at our happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office coffee powered by the Ghent coffee-roasting company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers either, our choice is not just limited to Yellow Label ;)
- You can look back on 2 to 4 years work experience in the IT sector or a role as Account Manager / Service Manager
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, IT or Sales or similar through experience
- You are analytically inclined
- You are happy to take ownership and are proactive
- You work in an accurate and results-driven manner
- You are happy working in a team and get on well with people. You are a good listener
- You work in a results-oriented way and encourage that in your environment
- You are a strong communicator both in terms of speaking and in written form
- Knowledge and experience within ITSM is a plus point.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English, and knowledge of French is a plus point
- Our key competencies of creativity, displaying enthusiasm, customer focus, integrity and collaboration are a given for you.