- That person understanding optimal end user experience is the goal of IT.
- Outgoing and ambitious when it comes to facing new challenges and speaking with stakeholders.
- The person who is able to handle a high complex environment at the customers with many ambitious projects and has experience in project management and stakeholder management.
What you get
- The chance to be working at some of the top companies within the Netherlands such as Eneco & VodafoneZiggo.
- Colleagues with a similar mindset that creates an environment perfect for growth and personal development.
- A great place to work with many team activities.
- Managing the stakeholders within the company that go from functional teams to the directors.
- Translating the business needs to viable solutions and spotting new opportunities.
- Keeping track of all the projects and support our technical people.
Within the Sentia DEM department we believe that end user happiness is the most important factor within IT as everything IT supports the end user and as Business Consultant you will spread this message throughout the clients organization. You will be the vital link between the clients and the rest of Sentia organization by becoming a trusted advisor. As trusted advisor you listen, understand and advice the client on new projects and developments in the market. You translate these needs to the rest of your team and keep track of the delivery.
What do we expect from a Business Consultant?
- You have a well-rounded higher vocational education with specialisation in ICT, Information management or Business.
- You have basic knowledge of IT.
- You have experience in ‘political’ environments and have sound organisational sensitivity.
- You have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and find it easy to make and maintain contact at various levels in organisations.
- You are analytical and know how to get to the heart of the problem quickly.
- You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and keep track of progress and communicate impediments timely.
- Knowledge of monitoring is an advantage.
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!
Starting to work at Sentia, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you be part of our client-team called DEM. You will be trained to work with our tools and will attend various training courses for this purpose.
In the beginning, you will often look along with your colleagues from your team. This will give you insight into the many activities we carry out with this team. When you have enough experience and confidence in working with our systems, you can start working independently.
In addition, you will also have some onsite visits by our (big) customers.
Luckily, you will still be working in a close team and you will always be able to ask your colleagues and buddy questions.