- A driven engineer with passion for Azure
- Someone who likes nothing better than working with the latest technologies
- Someone who wants to live up to our motto 'Lead the way'
What you get
- A stimulating work environment where you work with the latests technologies
- Learning on the job and possibilities to develop yourself
- A fantastic team
- 20% Infrastructure as Code engineering in Azure (Devops)
- 80% System Engineering
Cloud Integration Engineer Azure
Would you like to work in a multi cloud environment with a focus on Azure? If you have a love for the command line, understand clusters and enjoy working in a collaborative environment then this is for you! This Sentian team (Team Green) gives what you need and would love you as our new team member. We are seeking Cloud Engineers who can live up to our "Lead the way" motto. Our ambition is to set up and maintain environments in the most cloud native setup as possible. We do this by automating and capturing in code as much as we can. In addition, we redesign environments, so our customers can move their applications and workloads to Azure. Then, alongside our customers, we continuously improve and optimize the environments within Azure. Do you want to use your skills to help us exceed our customers' expectations? Then start working at Sentia as System Engineer Azure and be a true Sentian!
As Cloud Integration Engineer Azure, you work in an enthusiastic, committed team. We have designed our structure in such a way that each team is responsible for a portfolio containing a number of customers. Within the multidisciplinary team we always seek a good balance between work experience and the desire to learn new things. You work together with other Engineers and a Product Owner in an agile, self-managed team.
It will be your job to deploy and perfect complex IT environments over long periods of time. After implementation, you will monitor, keep them running, and to continuously improve them. For you, things are never good enough.
What do we expect from our Azure Engineers?
- Linux experience
- In-depth Azure knowledge (certifications are a plus)
- Intimate knowledge of containers and clusters, aka Kubernetes
- Prometheus stack knowledge
- Willing to be on call / standby every once a while
Nice to haves
- Building clusters from scratch
- Already knowledge of CRI-O, Podman? Great!
- LAMP Stack (nice to have), Nginx, SQL/NoSQL
- Cassandra? Your team will love you (more)!
- ELK stack
- Networking, reverse proxying, secret management.
- GitOps methodology – preferably
- API Management or API usage experience
- Windows knowledge and experience
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!
Starting to work at Sentia, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you will mostly be busy learning how we work. You will need to understand our standard of IaC coding, our deployment mechanisms and our operational processes. You will also work on preparing a number of releases, to learn our way of working, hands-on. Following that, you’ll also get to know all the customer systems, while participating in support and projects. In this way, you learn immediately about the environments used by your customers.
Luckily, we work with a clear process at Sentia and everything is clearly documented. You can also approach your colleagues with any questions you may have.