- a Driven Modern Workplace Engineer
- a Professional that get his kicks from continuity
- Pro Active and always looking for the best solutions
What you get
- Responsibility for our client Azure Modern Workplace environments
- Expanding and building our workplace services
- Management Modern Workplaces based on Azure
- Lifecycle management, packaging, ipc processes
- Automation via Autopilot, Intune to Exchange Online, Azure and all connected tooling, systems and services.
- Onboarding new clients
Modern Workplace Engineer
As a Modern Workplace Engineer (MWE), you are responsible for managing the modern workplace based on Microsoft Azure. You work in the daily operation to support the modern workplace on a.o. lifecycle management, packaging and handling of the IPC process. Here you have a focus on automation, from Autopilot, Intune to Exchange Online, Azure and all connecting tooling, systems and services.
The modern workplace is a skill that requires attention for us, therefore you will not land immediately in one of our six customer teams, but can be deployed broadly across these teams. The modern workplace has recently been added to our product portfolio and therefore offers plenty of opportunities. Think of further determining process choices but also technological decisions.
New customers for the Sentia Modern Workplace are accompanied by on-site support, normally this is about 6 weeks that you work on-site at a customer in support and guidance of the rollout of the Sentia Modern Workplace.
It is possible that you are not (yet) the expert on all components, we understand that. We expect you to be pro-active and always look for the best solutions.
What do we expect form our Modern Workplace Engineer?
- Working on bachelor level or higher (degree is a nice to have)
- Microsoft 365 - (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.)
- Microsoft Endpoint manager (Intune)
- Defender for endpoint/ATP/Cloud
- Application Packaging (MSIX)
- Troubleshoot experience within Office automation
- Strong Azure AD experience
- Cloud skills - Azure
- Server related experience - (Microsoft Server 2016/2019)
- Windows cliënt gerelateerde ervaring - (Windows 10/11)
- Policies en procedures
- Experience with documentation
Nice to have;
- Distributie van applicaties met tools van derden (Chocolatey)
- Azure virtual desktop
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!
Starting to work at Sentia, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you will mostly be busy learning how we work. You will need to understand our standard our way of working and operational processes. Following that, you’ll also get to know all the customer systems, while participating in support and projects. In this way, you learn immediately about the environments used by your customers.
Luckily, we work with a clear process at Sentia and everything is clearly documented. You can also approach your colleagues with any questions you may have.
Better call Frank!
Can't wait to start, press the apply button now. Would like to know more first?
You're welcome to contact Frank Hallie by email.
Or better give him a call at 088 42 42 200.
Are you a freelancer fitting this job as well? Please check the freelance positon here!