- An enthusiastic network specialist
- Accurate and able to assess the impact of your work.
- Like to work on core / backbone networks with the latest technologies and passionate about making things work for others.
- Manage networks cross country.
- Optimize and innovate to bring new and improved services to our customers
- Being part of our Global Infra team in collaboration with our customer teams in three countries.
- The opportunity to work with business-critical environments at leading customers.
- 45% project/migration work
- 45% network management
- 10% handling of incidents, changes and problems
As Network Engineer you will work in our Global Infrastructure network team. You support the network infrastructure of our core network and next to that you’re a third line support for the network engineers in our customer teams. Our networks are based on FortiNet, Cisco, Arista or public cloud standards.
During your daily activities you work on one of the most critical parts of our IT services. If terms like "BGP", "EVPN", "Security profiles", developing new setups and "packet tracer" make you happy then this Network Engineer role is for you!
What do we expect from a Network Engineer?
These are important;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience for a senior. 10+ for an expert
- Experience with core/backbone networks but also know about smaller environments.
- Good in English (both verbal and written)
- Certified or will to get certified on CCNP or higher level
- Open for on call (once a month, low call weight)
- VMware (NSX)
- Public Cloud
- BGP internal/external routing
- Juniper (nice to have)
- Catalyst/IOS / NXOS / IOS-XR and Nexus (nice to have)
- Pseudowires (nice to have)
- Linux (scripting/python/bash) (nice to have)
- Ansible / Automation (nice to have)
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!