- Someone who wants to get things done
- Someone who gets energy from solving customer challenges
- Engaged and reports powerfully, clearly and transparently
- Someone who works on the basis of mutual trust
- Someone who can put their ego aside and resolve conflicts in a constructive way
- Someone who finishes things neatly
- A newly formed team of enthusiastic project managers who want to create value for customers and make the difference in the way projects are approached
- To work on innovative projects in digital transformation
- Passionate Cloud specialists who work with the very latest technologies
- To work with passionate Cloud specialists who work with the very latest technologies
- Growth opportunities in project management and strategy implementation
- Strong team spirit and fun colleagues to achieve our goals together
- Internal projects but mostly customer projects
- Supporting customers in their Cloud Journey typically by making the Cloud roadmap digestable in 12-week projects
- Projects in the areas of Cloud Migrations, Modern Workplace, Digital Experience management
As a project manager, you are responsible for a diverse range of projects and work together with other Sentians to improve our project delivery.
You are responsible for your projects from the moment the contract is signed but engaged before that. You ensure that the transformation from on-prem or private cloud environments to public cloud goes as smoothly as possible.
In migration projects, you will be working on the environment of existing customers, lifting this environment to a higher level. You will lift this environment to a higher level, for example by making it more manageable, flexible and/or secure.
There are also internal projects for which you are responsible, these can be internal migrations or improvement projects.
Naturally, you will ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget. Of course, you do not lose sight of quality. Within this range of tasks, you focus on innovation and value to your customers, and you predict and plan on the basis of trends.
In addition, together with the other project managers, you are busy improving the internal project organisation and positioning it as a Project Management Centre of Excellence that is value based.
What do we expect from a Senior Projectmanager?
Your second name
- Commitment & Energy
- Positive attitude towards change
- Capacity to resolve conflicts
- Mutual trust
- A finisher despite adversity
- Delivering value to the customer
- Thinking and acting on business realisation
- Bachelor of Science working and thinking level
- Proven track record within IT, preferably Cloud
- Experience within a CSP and/or IT outsourcing is a plus
- Someone who embraces Servant Leadership
- Experience of communicating at C-level is a big plus
- Affinity and experience with technical concepts such as, IaaS, Paas, DevOpas, Serverless computing
- You can work with contemporary tooling like Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project
- You can produce professional documentation with Microsoft Office
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!