- Someone who is commercially driven and is a master in consultative selling
- Someone who has experience with both cloud and hybrid
- An experienced architect who can coach our sales team , our other architects, engineers and colleagues
- Someone who is able to communicate at both manager level and C-level
- The person who can turn business issues into technical solutions
- Someone who can shape and lead IT transformations with assurance of quality
- Someone with an intrinsic motivation to find the optimal solution to help our clients
- Someone who works collaboratively to land an opportunity
- Someone who likes nothing better than working with the latest technologies
- Someone we don't need to explain the meaning of Extreme Ownership to
- Someone who wants to "lead the way" for clients, Sentia and themselves
What you get
- A stimulating work environment where you work with the latest technologies
- Learning on the job and possibilities to develop yourself without limits
- Freedom to work independently and get the support you need, when you need it
- A dedicated and reliable team and Manager to rely on, and have fun with
- Control over your own agenda, we are an output based company
- Of course, a competitive salary based on your experience
- A Lease car or a mobility budget, it is what you prefer!
- A non-contributory pension because we also want you to think positively about Sentia after you retire
- Many other fine secondary benefits such as: fun team outings, delicious lunches, Friday drinks, bike plan and so on!
- You will be responsible for a optimal solution across a large variety of projects, ranging from cloud migrations to digital experience management and end-point monitoring
- Collaborate closely with our commercial department and will be co-responsible for developing winning proposals/solutions (from a technical point of view)
- To provide expert advice to client, more often strategic/ inspirational rather than operational
- Collaborate with clients/ prospects to determine the requirements, scope and structure of their required services/ projects
What do we expect from our Solutions and Advisory Architect?
- At least 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- A high technical level of knowledge
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Good presentation skills in which you take stakeholders with you through a structured (business) story
- Experience of different sized environments and sectors
- Fluent in English both in writing and verbal. Preferably also in Dutch
- A passion for complex platforms and Extreme Ownership
- Translate the client requirements into a solution that Sentia can deliver
- You understand the following technologies (AWS, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud, VMWare, Oracle, Containers, Automation etc.) and can provice good advice and solutions based on this
- A passion for DevOps, Automation and all new/emerging technologies and approaches in your sector
- A good understanding of various known reference architectures (application, infrastructure, cloud, data)
This makes us extra happy
- Knowing what it means to work in a dev-ops/agile environment
- Experience with security
- FinOps, cost awareness / sense of finance
- Experience with scripting languages or programming skills
- Experience with networking: WiFi, switching, routing
- Experience with Enterprise grade data solutions
- Experience with Virtual Workspaces
- Knowledge and experience of containerise environments, like Kubernetes
What can you expect after pushing the apply button? We follow some steps. They can differ from time to time due covid or other circumstances. But in general you can follow this guideline to become a true Sentian as soon as possible. We're looking forward to it!
You've applied, great. We're ready for you!
We check your profile for the best match
We'll give you a call or plan a video interview
You will have a video interview with two colleagues
A good match? We will plan your second interview at the office
Everything still great? You'll receive an offer matching your skills and experiences
You accepted the offer! We'll start your onboarding
Your first day starts and your buddy is right there for you!
Starting to work at Sentia, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you will mostly be busy learning how we work. You will need to understand our standard of IaC coding, our deployment mechanisms and our operational processes. You will also work on preparing a number of releases, to learn our way of working, hands-on. Following that, you’ll also get to know all the customer systems, while participating in support and projects. In this way, you learn immediately about the environments used by your customers.
Luckily, we work with a clear process at Sentia and everything is clearly documented. You can also approach your colleagues with any questions you may have.