Teamlead Functional Application Management
The Teamlead will be working within the functional Application team in the Integration Office of Sentia Group. A department focused on digitally transforming the way Sentia works today via automation, consolidation and centralization initiatives. The platform team (expanding to 9 members) is one of these.
At Sentia Group we strive towards maximum value creation internally and externally by increasing the ease to do business. One of the key pillars necessary to support this goal is to ensure our internal platforms are streamlined and constantly improved upon while ensuring we support our end users in an efficient way.
As a teamlead of our platforms you'll have full HR responsibility, so you will coach and facilitate the platform colleagues. These colleagues are currently located in Denmark, Bulgaria and Belgium. We're expanding this team from 5 to 9 colleagues, so the next colleague could be also located in the Netherlands. So you have to lead a lot digitally and some times on prem. Bare in mind; we're looking for leaders, not managers!
Next to the HR role you are responsible for both operations and development. In the daily operations you'll act as a service manager. For the development part, you'll act as a Scrum Master, you will facilitate the team in both Operations (Kanban style) in ServiceNow, and Development (2 weekly sprints) in Jira to deliver added value to the company in an agile way of working. You manage our supporting partners.
Facilitate the team
The team leader sets the team in a direction to research, design, build, implement, maintain or improve in accordance with Sentia’s overall vision. The team leader is in charge of creating and communicating the goals, quality standards, schedules, deadlines and budget to the team. This is facilitating your team instead of managing it!
Making sure team members are trained and coached properly is a priority for the team leader. Evaluating team member's performance is part of the job, as well as making recommendations to the Platforms & Internal IT manager regarding rewarding members for strong performance or guiding weaker performers to improve.
This job description is an appendix to your employment contract which forms an integral part of your employment with Sentia Group.
- Sentia is a Next Generation Managed Service Provider for complex and critical applications with 20+ years of experience
- We design, migrate, run, manage, and optimize customer infrastructure and applications on Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and our own Sentia Cloud
- We are an international company with offices in Bulgaria, The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark
- We strive towards establishing good and long-lasting relationships with our customers
Your profile: Can do mentality
Our platforms team supports more then 40 plaforms. In the ideal world, you know all of them. But hey, you must be over 100 years old then. So we do need you to have at least a proven track record in leading a DevOps team, preferably working with ServiceNow and Jira. Nice add ons would be, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CE and FO, MS Office 365, Okta, Confluence and Lucidchart.
This is you:
- You lead by example, you get energy from leading other people, you are considered a leader.
- You have a strong interest in people.
- You have strong analytical skills and a proactive, flexible approach
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to strict time scales.
- You are reliable and work with high accuracy.
- Next to your transparent way of communicating, you strongly believe in documenting and structuring your work
- You are able to facilitate, coach, and communicate with both highly technical engineers as more process minded consultants.
- You live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Bulgaria
Skills and Knowledge
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Degree in computer sciences, although your attitude, experience, and willingness to learn is more important than your degree.
- A proven track record in working with ITSM platforms preferably ServiceNow
- A proven track record as a scrum master and knowledge of Jira
- ITIL understanding – (preferably ITIL 3 or 4 foundation certified)
- Knowledge with- and experience in- below platforms is considered a big pro:
- MS Dynamics CE
- MS Dynamics FO
- O365 platform
What do we offer?
It’s important to us that you can fully develop yourself at Sentia and we will do everything to offer you that opportunity. You will find yourself working in a pleasant environment with driven colleagues. You can also expect the following:
Can't wait to start, press the apply button now. Would like to know more first. You're welcome to contact Frank Hallie via NL | Jobs or at 088 42 42 200.
Do you know some one else that is a good fit for this job, feel free to share it via the buttons below.
Join the lead generation
We welcome new talent as a part of our cloud journey. Start the next step in your career and send us your application. Don't follow the path, lead the way.