THE JOB: The Product Manager manages the lifecycle of products in the Netherlands. He/She will ensure that products are realized in accordance with Sentia's vision.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- to develop a network of stakeholders that help implement the product vision, design, development and lifecycle activities.
- to co-fulfil a coordinating role between sales, marketing, technology and operations.
- to maintain an overview on product related matters and communicate progress to all stakeholders.
- to ensure that all product documentation is validated and that all tools and processes are implemented for product deliveries in accordance to specifications.
- to prepare and follow-up the product related purchasing activities and maintain contacts with suppliers.
- to create the product reports and ensure a compliant use of vendor products (e.g. licensing rules).
The Team; Products, Tooling and Automation (PTA)
The Product Manager is part of the Dutch team Products, Tooling and Automation, but will be working with the international product management team as well. The product manager is responsible for the day to day management of Sentia products and services in the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
We feel it is important for you to excel when working with us so we will do everything in our power to provide you with the opportunity to do so. You’ll find yourself working in an enjoyable environment with driven colleagues. Besides this you can expect the following:
- Flexible hours
- Market conform salary with room to grow
- Participation our pretty cool Sentia Academy for courses
- Plenty of growth opportunities, both personal and professional
- Mobility arrangement
- Collaborating with 500 fun colleagues in The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark;
- Fun drinks and parties with the team and Sentia!
You are a driven Product Manager with a downright ‘can-do’ mentality. with experience in the Cloud, IT-outsourcing or IT-services market.
This is you:
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience. You have a good overall technical background in IT and a passion for mission-critical IT/Cloud solutions
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience is a strong plus
- You have the ability to see the big-picture (helicopter view) and the drive to make that a reality
- You have the ability to translate (customer) requirements into concrete product proposals
- You possess excellent writing skills in Dutch and English
- You are a persuasive writer, capable of writing product documentation, white papers and presentations
- You are very experienced with Excel, Word and PowerPoint