As a Product Owner you will be responsible preparing, prioritizing and realizing the innovation with the DevOps.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the Delivery teams and customers, work with them to maintain a backlog of user stories for the DevOps team
- Produce, analyze, refine and document the business requirements, convert them into user stories and make sure that they are always kept up to date
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of well prepared and detailed stories to work on
- Do user acceptance testing to ensure that the product design meets the requirements
- Collaborate with the DevOps Team on sprint planning.
- Organize and draw attention to the sprint demonstrations (reviews)
- Ensure good communication with the Delivery teams and training strategy on the new features of the product
Ymonitor is an in-house developed and maintained synthetic end-user monitoring solution by Ymor. Ymonitor is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product that is delivered to Ymor customers directly but is planned for distribution via partners and resellers as well. Ymonitor is capable of monitoring every end-user application one can think of and is strong in the visualization of its output to customers. After a 2 year overhaul of our total backend we are ready for the future and 2020 will be focused on innovation, integration and automation.
Ymor is an international technology-enabled service provider with offices in the Netherlands and Denmark. Ymor has a focus on Application Performance Monitoring (APM), IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) and Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps). Using smart monitoring software products and specialized services, Ymor support our customers to grow from reactive to proactive and preventive IT Management. Sentia and Ymor will start delivering shared services in 2020 after the acquisition in 2019.
As the Product Owner you will be in a key position to develop Ymonitor so it can be used at the 500 exciting customers that Sentia is already servicing. Besides Ymonitor you may get responsibilty for other products within Sentia.
What do we offer?
We feel it is important for you to excel when working with us so we will do everything in our power to provide you with the opportunity to do so. You’ll find yourself working in an enjoyable environment with driven colleagues. Besides this you can expect the following:
- Flexible hours
- A salary up to €4500,- depending on work experience
- A bonus scheme
- Plenty of growth opportunities, both personal and professional
- Laptop and phone allowance
- Mobility arrangement
- Non-contributory pension
- Fun drinks and parties with the team and Sentia!
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience working as an Agile Product Owner in a technology company, preferably in the software development business
- Good knowledge of Scrum processes and principles
- Experience with requirements gathering and backlog management techniques in an Agile environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize activities according to the needs of both internal and external customers
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certificate is a plus
- Fluency in English