From design to System Admin, the complete responsibility stays within one team. At Sentia we build infrastructure, maintain it and strive to ensure zero down time. We do this by taking ownership and by automating and virtualizing as much as possible. Each of our Engineers is an all-rounder, with their own cloud specialism. As a Windows Engineer, you will migrate, maintain and deploy solutions in a (public) cloud environment.
Innovative solutions that are available at all times, anywhere. Alongside this, we strive to go that extra mile, to exceed our clients’ expectations. In addition to the technical aspects of your work, do you also consider it cool to put the customer at the forefront? Then this role fits you.
As a Windows Engineer you will find yourself in a dedicated team of around 15 Microsoft and Linux Engineers. We are structured in such a way that each team serves its own portfolio of clients. Our clients always have a specialized, dedicated team at their disposal, so are assured of optimal service and a fixed point of contact. There is a good balance between experience and expertise within the multidisciplinary team, and we are always happy to share both with each other.
What do we offer?
- Of course, a salary based on your knowledge and experience, which is between €3.500,- and €5.000,- gross per month.
- Prefer to sleep in? Or are you an early bird? Our 24 X 7 service means we need both! So, we are flexible on time (and also ask this of you).
- Sentia Academy, where you get great development opportunities. More interested in AWS or Azure? Then we will train you.
- Growth opportunities, both personal and professional.
- Mobility schemes.
- No less than 500 colleagues, spread over 3 countries.
- The chance to take pleasure in your work and join a great company.
Are you excited to hear us say we are “doing great things" with AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux, Ansible, Python, Powershell, Ruby, MongoDB, Oracle, Apache, JBoss and Splunk? Do you think it’s cool to operate and demonstrate your skills in a 24 X 7 cloud environment? Where you don’t just get to manage, but also to build, deploy and manage - extreme ownership!
Have you at least 10 years of experience with complex infrastructure? Do you have knowledge of Windows cluster environments, and of virtualization using Hyper-V, VMWare, SQL and powershell? Then let’s take a look at your dreams and ambitions. Perhaps you can make them come true at Sentia.Apply now >>