Ymor is an innovative IT company headquartered in The Netherlands. We focus on Application Performance Management (APM) and IT Operations Analytics (ITOA).
Using smart monitoring software products and specialized services, we help customers to grow from reactive to proactive to even preventive IT-management. As software products we use both our own in-house developed Ymonitor software, and best-of-breed third-party software. By providing in-depth insights into critical IT-chains our customers regain control over the IT services they offer their end-users.
Ymor was founded in 2003 and is characterized by an open, young, ambitious, and informal cul-ture that gives plenty of room for individual initiative.
WHY YOU WANT TO SELL YMOR SOFTWARE AND SERVICES?
• We are the #1 APM and ITOA Technology Enabler in EMEA with offices in the Netherlands and Denmark
• We interact mainly at C- level within A-brand organizations
• Beside our own Software Solution, we work with the best of the best of breed APM Software and magic quadrant leaders
• Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
• Being part of a great team of talented and ambitious people
• Being responsible for several top accounts
• Developing and executing account plans to deliver maximum revenue
• Advising (potential) customers on IT performance management
• Transforming these IT performance challenges into commercial success
• Managing complex sales processes and working on multiple levels
Account executive at Ymor 2│2
• Working closely with our technical colleagues, specially Solutions Manager
• Preaching our Application Performance Management (APM) and IT Operations Analytics
• Being a trusted advisor for our customers
Every day, we work together as a team of passionate employees whose objective is to keep
our customers happy. You will probably feel at home there if you:
Solliciteer direct >>
• Are results-driven and communicate by getting straight to the point
• Collaborate with your colleagues to ensure our customers' satisfaction
• Can put yourself in the customer' shoes and work with them to find great solutions
• Several years of experience in software and complex solution sales
• Experience in the enterprise market & have a keen eye for market developments and opportunities
• Motivated and tenacious self-starter who delivers high performance against set targets
• Both farmer and hunter
• Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations, while compressing
• Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills in both
Dutch and English
• Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness
and advance the sales process
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• Structured sales and product training
• Transparent internal communication. Open, straight-talking culture in which you, as an employee,
are given room to communicate your own ideas
• Training opportunities and space for self-fulfilment. Good remuneration is also on offer based
on experience and knowledge
• Being part of a growing business
• Regular company updates to keep you clearly informed about where we are all heading
• No unending traffic jams thanks to our favourable location outside Ghent.
• A salary, supplemented by a company care, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and
26 days annual holiday
• And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office coffee powered by the Ghent coffeeroasting
company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers either, our choice is not just limited
to Yellow Label 😉