Within Sentia we are all about Cloud. We service our customers from different cloud platforms. This could be a mega cloud like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, but this could also be our own cloud: Sentia Cloud.
For the latter we are looking for an experienced manager that wants to take the operational responsibility of running our own cloud platforms in two countries: The Netherlands & Belgium. As manager or head of the NL/BE Global Infrastructure team you are responsible for three teams: Cloud, Network and Data Center. These virtual teams are divided over Netherlands and Belgium and responsible for running, delivering, and migrating our customer workloads in our data centers.
Those data centers are in the Dutch region near Amsterdam (3 availability zones) and in the Belgium region near Brussels (2 availability zones)
- Interact with customer operations and sales on project delivery
- Make sure incidents and changes are handled correctly
- Guarding the primary processes
- Coach all team members to their fullest potential
- Execute on projects defined together with the Optimize & Innovate department
- Safekeep license compliancy within our scope
- Report on team quality and goals to management.
What can you expect from us?
- To be kept busy every day with challenging and interesting work, using cutting-edge technology
- To be able to continuously develop your competencies through training, internal knowledge groups, etc
- Proper equipment for working with: a powerful laptop, a large screen
- The freedom to make suggestions and take responsibility
- To be part of a growing business with corresponding career opportunities
- Regular company updates to keep you clearly infomred about where we are all heading
- No unending traffic jams thanks to our favourable location outside Ghent or Rotterdam/Nieuwegein
- After effort comes recreation! We know how to amuse ourselves at our happy Fridays, teams events, breakfasts, lunches, etc
- And last but not least: just for once, great-tasting office-coffee powered by the Ghent coffee-roasting company De Draak. And not forgetting tea lovers ether, our choice is not just limited to Yellow Label :-)
Do you like the sound of this job and want to apply?
- At least 5 years management experience
- HBO/WO or Bach/Master level education or experience
- Experience in IT, preferably with internet service providers
- You are a leader that gets the most out of your team
- You to lead by example
- Ambition in every task you take on
- You thrive in a high paced working environment
What can we offer?
- Various working locations in Nieuwegein, Lochristi, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and from your home
- A mobility allowance to use for travelling between these locations
- Salary: a competitive salary with room to grow to €6.300,- a/m;
- Development opportunities via our Sentia Academy;
- Options to grow on a personal and professional level;
- You will work together with 600 colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark;
- 25 holidays;
- A laptop and phone allowance;
- Events, parties, knowledge-shares and much more organized by our 'Great Place to Work' team